I Apologize In Advance


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Obsession

Have you ever had those crazy obsessions where you can't seem to ever get rid of them? If you haven't, you obviously won't understand what I am going through. Currently, I can't seem to stop thinking about Phantom of the Opera. I mean, it's got music, opera-like dancing, and gorgeous men. I am, of course, talking about the movie by Andrew Lloyd Webber. A couple weeks ago my school actually put on the play Phantom of the Opera, and it was AMAZING. I've never seen anything like it before.

When the movie originally came out in 2004, my little teenage self loved it. I couldn't get enough of it. Over the years, my obsession died down, and yet, because of my school it has come back. To tell you the truth, i don't mind one bit. Who couldn't like it? If you haven't seen it, I suggest that you do because it will forever change your mind about haunting love stories. (On a side note, Gerard Butler plays the Phantom, so that just makes the movie 10X greater).

Ha I know its been about a month or so since I've last posted something on here. If you're wondering why I've decided to start attempting to write again, it's because a very dear friend of mine asked me for the url of my blog. Until then, I'd completely forgot about it. Ever since that day, I can't seem to stop myself from thinking of witty little things to put out here for the world to see. Seriously, when i was walking down the hallway of my high school yesterday I saw this little doodle of a Viking on one of the spirit posters hanging in on the wall and thought, "oh! cute! I wanna tell someone about that." Instead of having the impression to tell my friends, I actually thought of my blog. Way to go dear friend, you've got me obsessed with my blog now.

Actually, blog writing isn't so bad....kind of fun. In a way.

Question for anyone out there who reads my posts. Have you ever written a note to someone? Not a letter. No. Those are completely different. I'm talking about sitting in school and pulling out some paper and a pen to write a little happy thought for a friend of yours who is only a few classrooms down from you. If you haven't, it's a great way to show your appreciation, as well as get some thoughts down if you are anti-social like me, and want your friends to know you actually do have a personality. Haha so far i've written 2 notes to Natalie (who wrote me back! love ya!), 1 to Allison, 1 to Brock, and another to Heather. It's quite fun...and I'm completely random in my notes. I'm pretty sure they have no order of construction whatsoever. But my friends seemed to enjoy them, so i guess something went right there :)

Okay, so...i'm honestly running out-wait! i remember something else i want to say. About a week ago, a great friend of mine introduced me to a book called Modest Proposal. Let me tell you, best book ever! It's so cute and makes you smile. It's sequel, Hometown Girl, is even better. It's my favorite actually so far...I'm still waiting for the next books to come out. I suspect there will be 5 books total. One for each girl: Lauryn, Jocelyn, Emma, Chloe, Andrea...I believe that's all of them. Ha well, they're just good. They're kind of chick-flicky, but that's okay. Some people love books like that.


Okay, now i'm really done. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment