I Apologize In Advance


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Character Devolpment

Okay, so i feel that i need to post something....it's been a while after all. My two followers must be wondering what's wrong with me :) so, i'm about to do a character development fourteen question thing. ENJOY!

1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use?
Hey, I'm Chloe Anne Knight. I go by Chloe, though I suppose you could call me Anne, I just won't answer.

2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it?
No nicknames for me. It's kind of hard to find something normal to call me....

3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features)
I am 5'7" at about 135 pounds. I've been told i'm beautiful, but i don' t believe them. My hair color is naturally blond, but I wasn't a fan of how white it looked in the sun, so I died it brunette. My eyes are blue, but I've been told they look green on occasion. Currently, I'm tan, but only because I just moved from Florida. It won't take long for the Chicago rain to bleach me back to...normal. My age is 17 and i've heard it's a good age to be, so i'm hoping i won't grow up anytime soon. As for distinguishing features, I have none. My mother has kept me pretty well protected most of my life so I never had time to go explore and earn a few battle scars.

4. How do you dress most of the time?
Jeans and a nice shirt. Nothing too fancy.

5. How do you "dress up?"
Only on occasion will i ever put on a dress, but that's how i would "dress up."

6. How do you "dress down?"
A tank top...

7. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Girl boxers and a tank top. Sometimes if it gets cold enough i put sweats on, but that rarely happens.

8. Do you wear any jewelry?
Yes. A necklace that my father gave to me. It's a long chain with a medium sized clear-blue stone. I never take it of.

9. In your opinion, what is your best feature?
My eyebrows. I can do a lot with them.

10. What's your real birth date?
May 10

11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?
I just moved to Chicago, so i'm not really used to my home. It's normal, i suppose, with windows and a door. The lock on the back one always gets stuck, but that's nothing a good kick won't fix. The walls are painted warm oranges, yellows, and blues. The carpet is brown and comfortable enough to sleep on. My mother always makes sure the house is clean, so my house is the place to be when i hang out with friends.

12. Do you own a car? Describe it.
I wish. But if i did it would be something small. Anything affordable would be great, too.

13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much?
My father's necklace. When i was born he died. I don't know why though, my mother always gets a really sad look whenever i mention him, so i tend to leave it be. The mystery leaves room for my creativity to spill out. I always imagine my dad dying in honor.

14. What one word best describes you?
Um...casual

No comments:

Post a Comment