I Apologize In Advance


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TRON: LEGACY

Ever heard of a movie called Tron? I have. From Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora is zapped into the technological world where he must defeat the MCP in order to return the world back to it's original state. Tron is the name of the program who helps you out. I'm not sure what Tron from the 80's was about, but the modern one from 2010, titled Tron: Legacy, is by far one of my favorite movies of all time.

Remember how it felt when you watched Avatar for the first time? The amazement you felt by every detail that this strange planet showed you? Tron gives you the same feeling, only this time you can actually relate. I've grown up in a world that has technological advancements every year. This fact makes me believe that one day Tron might actually be possible.

Trailer:


This movie blew my mind, and i highly recommend it to anyone who holds a small fracture of imagination inside of themselves. Please go watch it. Before i sign out i must give credit to the 80's Tron. It was created to inspire technological advancement and give hope to those humans who didn't believe technology could advance as far as it has today. Way to go! I applaud you:) See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment